Avatec® for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry caused by Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mivati, E. maxima, E. meleagrimitis, E. gallopavonis, E. adenoeides and E. legionensis.
- The only divalent ionophore, with minimal cross-resistance to other agents
- Highly effective, broad spectrum and kills at the first stage of development
- Provides year-round (nonseasonal) coccidiosis protection
- No depression of feed or water intake
- Effective during heat-stress conditions
- Critical component of coccidiosis rotation programs