We all benefit when animals are healthy. But, just like people, sometimes animals get sick — and need medical treatment.
Working with farmers and licensed veterinarians, Zoetis shares the responsibility for:
- Promoting animal health, first and foremost through the use of vaccines and prevention programs
- Identifying and properly diagnosing animals that are sick or at risk
- Treating animals with the right medications, at the right time, with the right dose
- Using antibiotics responsibly so they remain effective
Zoetis Support for Farmers
- Successful farmers are committed to raising healthy animals. And the Zoetis commitment to supporting farmers starts with animal health management programs designed to prevent disease. Here are some examples of the management programs we offer to farmers:
- Smart village is an yearly field activity to help dairy farmers keep cows well and ensure a safe, healthy food supply.
- Rotecc® Coccidiosis Management helps poultry farmers manage coccidiosis with a customized approach designed to deliver the best solution for their operation.
Zoetis Commitment to Veterinarians
- Veterinarians take a professional oath to protect and preserve public health. They are at the heart of everything we do at Zoetis — and their ongoing education and involvement with farmers help ensure our products will be used responsibly.
- Zoetis Academy